You can now use our online Parking Finder tool to find free parking, paid parking, handicapped-meter parking, and other forms of parking in Downtown Colorado Springs and Old Colorado City.
The Parking System Enterprise provides public parking spaces as a key element in maintaining the economic vitality of the downtown and surrounding activity centers. Public parking is an economic development tool used to attract private investment into the community and manage urban growth.
Daily hourly rates
- $1 per hour or fraction thereof
- Max daily rate is $11
Enter after 4:00 p.m.
- $1 per hour or fraction therof
- Max rate $5
Monthly parking permits:
- $90 per month. Some discounts apply for groups of 75 or more.
- Permits for the surface lot in Old Colorado City are $60 per month.
Special event parking in city-operated garages is $5.
- Nevada Ave and Colorado Ave
- Nevada Ave and Kiowa Ave
- Cascade Ave and Bijou Street
Surface Lot Locations
- City Hall Lot (117 North Nevada Ave)
- Old Colorado City Lot (2613 West Cucharras Street)
Electric Charging Stations
All three of the City's parking garages offer charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Colorado Ave and Nevada Ave (two charging stations)
- Kiowa Street and Nevada Ave (one charging station)
- Bijou Street and Cascade Ave (Tesla super charging stations)
Rates and Hours of Operation
Hours: Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 1-10 p.m.
- Meters closest to the city center charge $1.50 per hour
This area is bordered by Boulder Street to the north, Nevada Avenue to the east, Vermijo Street to the south, and Cascade Avenue to the west.
- Meters further out will be $1.25 per hour
- Meters on the periphery will be $1 per hour.
Meters take coins or credit card.
Pay the Parking Meter on Your Phone
Parking is free on the following 2023 holidays:
- New Year's Day - January 1
- New Year’s Day (observed) – January 2
- Martin Luther King Day, January 16
- Presidents' Day, February 20
- Memorial Day, May 29
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, September 4
- Veterans Day (observed), November 10
- Thanksgiving Day, November 23
- Day after Thanksgiving, November 24
- Christmas Day, December 25
- Christmas Day (observed), December 26
- New Year's Day, January 1, 2024