Multi-Use Park Trails
Many natural areas and open spaces in Colorado Springs include a trail system. These multi-use trails are generally natural surface and are often narrower than urban trails.
Multi-use trails are open to non-motorized use including joggers, mountain bikers, walkers, equestrians etc. There are a few exceptions, so make sure to check the park info page before heading out.
Don't forget to follow trail etiquette when using trails!
- Austin Bluffs Open Space
- Blodgett Peak Open Space (pdf map available)
- Garden of the Gods (pdf map available)
- High Chaparral Open Space (pdf map available)
- Manitou Incline (pedestrians only)
- North Cheyenne Canyon (pdf map and trail descriptions available)
- North Slope Recreation Area (pdf map available)
- Palmer Park
- Red Rock Canyon Open Space (pdf map available)
- Section 16/Palmer Trail Loop
- South Slope Recreation Area
- Stratton Open Space
- Ute Valley Park (pdf map available)