The Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services department offers a wide variety of volunteer services throughout the community. Volunteers can help keep City parks and trails clean, or find a program, event, or partner organization to make a difference.
- Coaching Youth Sports
- Community Centers
- Friends Groups
- Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center
- Park & Trail Clean-Up Projects
- Pikes Peak Regional Crew Leader Training
- Pioneers Museum
- Rock Ledge Ranch
- Sertich Ice Center
- Scout Projects
- Springs in Bloom
- Starsmore Visitor & Nature Center and Helen Hunt Falls
- Therapeutic Recreation Program
- Trail Building & Resource Rehabilitation
You can even register for a project at the same time!