Workshops and Guides
In collaboration with community partners such as Colorado Legal Services, Pikes Peak Library District and The Justice Center, the department provides workshops and materials to educate the public on renter rights.
- Renter Rights Packet - English
- Próximamente versión en español
You may request a printed copy of the brochure from the Housing and Community Vitality Department.
More updates coming soon!
- YouTube playlist with ALL Renter's Rights presentations: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2MtB9IV_v6Jv0zSg3i9tMujMCRQ4EOJO
- Colorado Legal Services: https://www.coloradolegalservices.org/
- PPLD Law & Legal Resources: https://research.ppld.org/lawandlegalresources
- The Justice Center: https://www.justicecentercos.org/
- Brothers Redevelopment Colorado Housing Connects: https://coloradohousingconnects.org/