What you expect to learn from our introduction class:
- The difference between sales and use tax
- Industry specific taxes
- Taxable transactions and services
- Identifying exemptions
- Updating business information
- Remittance deadlines
- Filing methods
We are anticipating the next class to be February 2021, we are taking registrations and will send the class schedule as we get closer to the date.
How to Pre-Register for one of our classes, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:
- Register for Upcoming Sales & Use Tax Introduction Class
- First & Last Name:
- Name of Business:
- DBA (Doing Business As)
- Phone Number:
- How many participants from your business:
- What time zone are you located in (Hawaii, Alaska, Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern):
- Specific questions you have for the trainers, format: Question 1, Question 2 etc. This will ensure we are prepared to answer those specifics.
- Are you able to participate via web and video conferencing?
- Do you prefer Zoom, Microsoft Teams or WebeX?
Questions? Email us, email@example.com.