- Three-month unlimited public skate membership
- Unlimited skating on all public skate sessions for the three months from the date of purchase
- Individual membership $75 (includes skate rental)
- A family of four membership $200 (includes skate rental)
- Polar Pals (for ages 8 and under plus their grown-up)
- No need to register, just show up!
- Kids have an opportunity to skate with friends or siblings their own age to practice or participate in ice-skating activities without feeling discouraged by older skaters!
- Polar Pals sessions are held on most Mondays from 1:45 – 2:30 PM. *Note: Schedule subject to change!
- $4 for first child plus a parent or guardian. $3 for each additional child. $4.25 for Bobby the Seal® Skate Assists rentals (only during Polar Pals sessions).
- Five visit punch pass available: $20 for one child & one parent or guardian, $35 for two children & one parent or guardian.
- Private lessons are not allowed during Polar Pals sessions
Group & Party Discounts
Why skate alone when you could bring your friends? Groups and parties receive special discount admissions to “The Coolest Place in Town." Check out our Public Skating page for available dates and times.
Groups and Parties are booked during most scheduled Public Skate sessions on a first come, first served basis, and must be reserved at least two-weeks in advance. Reservations during weekend times fill up fast. All discounted rates include admission and skate rental (adults and youth pay the same rate). All reservations include half-price Bobby the Seal® Skate Assist rentals.
Require a deposit of $50 for the first ten skaters. One group leader or chaperone skates free for every ten paid skaters. Additional skaters and/or Bobby the Seal® Skate Assists are paid for on the day of reservation. Optional $25 table rental fee is required for groups planning to bring food onto premises.
Require a deposit of $25 for a table rental. Admission for birthday child is free. Food and decorations not included, but you can bring in your own! All skaters and/or Bobby the Seal® Skate Assists are paid for on the day of reservation.
How to make a reservation:
Payment options include:
- Cash (onsite only)
- Check (onsite only)
- Visa, MC, Discover, American Express (onsite or over the phone)
Cancellations must be made at least 5 business days prior to the date of reservation in order to receive a full refund.
Rules and restrictions:
All glass, breakable containers, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, vaping and e-cigarettes are prohibited. All groups and parties are expected to clean-up any trash or messes made while on the premises. Personal conduct anywhere on the premises must not jeopardize the safety of oneself or others. Failure to adhere to posted rules or staff warnings will result in dismissal from the facility.