Fall Season 2019
Fall Youth Tackle Football Schedule:
Registration for the 2019 Fall tackle football season for 3rd-8th graders is open from May 6-July 12, 2019. Late Registration begins July 22. 2nd graders can waive into the program by signing a waiver to play with 3rd and 4th graders.
- Cost: $108 per child
- Practice starts: Week of July 29
- Games Start:
- Middle School - Week of August 19
- Others - Week of August 24
- End of season: No later than October 26
You pick a practice site based on the available practice park choices. Each division will have a list of parks which correspond to an activity number.
Spring Season 2019
Policies and Fees
- A full refund or credit is issued if the activity is canceled by the City.
- Once the program has started but is not yet 50% complete, an individual withdrawing from the activity can be refunded or credited 50% of the registration price.
- No refund or credit will be issued for withdrawal if 50 percent or more of the program is completed.
The adjusted fee and payment plan programs were established to allow Recreation Services to serve more people fairly and efficiently. Adjusted fees are available for activities exceeding a registration cost of $30.
Memories that Last
By registering in PRCS activities, you hereby consent to the photographing of your child by the City of Colorado Springs and/or their agents. You hereby consent to the use of these photographs singularly or in conjunction with other photographs or video recordings for PRCS marketing and training purposes without compensation.
Through a partnership with the National Inclusion Project, Youth Sports strives to offer opportunities for children of ALL abilities, so ALL youth have a chance to play. Call (719) 385-6964 for details.