Registration for Summer 2021 Youth Baseball/Softball/T-Ball Grades Pre K – 9th grade runs January 4th – April 16th. Late registration will begin April 21st.
Practice: Begins week of May 10th. Volunteer Coaches choose practice times and dates. Practice is held at your practice park location or within a 2-mile radius or your practice park. Teams are expected to have 2-4 practices per week prior to the start of games.
Games: Begin week of May 31st and end on or before July 16th. Game times are between 5:30 and 6:30 pm. In most cases teams will have 2 games per week. Games are played at various parks based on division throughout the City of Colorado Springs.
Fee: $70 per child includes 10 scheduled games and game jersey
You pick a practice site based on the available practice park choices. Each division will have a list of parks which correspond to an activity number.
- Pee Wee Resse City League
- Sandy Koufax City League
- Willie Mays North League
- Willie Mays East League
- Willie Mays West League
- Minor Girls Softball City League
- Junior Girls Softball City League
- Senior Girls Softball City League
- Hank Aaron Tee Ball Central League
- Hank Aaron Tee Ball North League 1
- Hank Aaron Tee Ball North League 2
- Hank Aaron Tee Ball East League
- Rich Gossage Tee Ball North League 1
- Rich Gossage Tee Ball North League 2
- Rich Gossage Tee Ball Central League
- Rich Gossage Tee Ball East League
- Rich Gossage Tee Ball West League
Questions: If you have any questions or issues you can call our sports office at 719-385-5981
Policies and Fees
- A full refund or credit is issued if the activity is canceled by the City.
- Once the program has started but is not yet 50% complete, an individual withdrawing from the activity can be refunded or credited 50% of the registration price.
- No refund or credit will be issued for a withdrawal if 50% or more of the program is completed.
The adjusted fee and payment plan programs were established to allow Recreation Services to serve more people fairly and efficiently. Adjusted fees are available for activities exceeding a registration cost of $30.
Memories that Last
By registering in PRCS activities, you hereby consent to the photographing of your child by the City of Colorado Springs and/or their agents. You hereby consent to the use of these photographs singularly or in conjunction with other photographs or video recordings for PRCS marketing and training purposes without compensation.
Through a partnership with the National Inclusion Project, Youth Sports strives to offer opportunities for children of ALL abilities, so ALL youth have a chance to play. Call (719) 385-6964 for details.