The City of Colorado Springs will host an interactive virtual public meeting, Thursday, February 18, 5:30pm – 7:00pm. The meeting will highlight the results of a recent community-wide survey of transportation challenges and opportunities in the areas of driving, walking, bicycling, and using public transportation.
Attend the virtual meeting and discover:
- How do your friends and neighbors like to commute? By bus? On foot? By car?
- What types of improvements are most important to people?
- What challenges exist in different parts of the City?
You won’t want to miss the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of:
- The current state of our transportation system,
- How others in the community view day-to-day travel demand, and
- How the goals of ConnectCOS will help identify and prioritize future improvements.
ConnectCOS is a visionary transportation study that will result in 20-year plan for safe, efficient, accessible and well-connected travel options in and around Colorado Springs. Visit ColoradoSprings.gov/ConnectCOS today to learn more.
Pre-register today by using this link: bit.ly/ConnectCOSRegistration
Participants will have the option to select computer generated captions / Participantes tendran la oportunidad de seleccionar opciones.