On-Street Hang Tag Permits
- Permits may be placed in vehicles owned by residents or their guests.
- Hang tags are to be placed on rear-view mirrors, with numbers facing the windshield. This allows full visibility for parking enforcement.
- It is the responsibility of the resident to be sure guest vehicles are parked by the resident’s property (within 3 lots).
- Any misuse or abuse of parking passes, including but not limited to counterfeiting, renting and selling of permits, will result in a 1 month suspension of the parking permit.
- A parking permit does not guarantee a parking space, but allows parking if a space is available. Each vehicle operator is responsible for finding legal space in the parking area designated by the permit they possess. Lack of space is not a valid excuse for violating any parking regulation.
- The cost to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged pass is $158.
- A request for replacement tags can be made by calling 719-385-5908, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website.
- For extenuating circumstances, additional passes may be requested. An applicant will need to prove residence at address for these additional. Applications may be found on the website, or by calling 719-385-5908.
- To report abuse or a problem, contact the CSPD at 719-444-7000 or the UCCS Police at 719-255-3111 or by completing an online report on our website.
Unique for Event Hole-Punch Permits
- All previously mentioned conditions also apply.
- Hole-punch permits are valid for one day only. This is the day indicated by the date marked on the permit.
To apply for additional event permits via mail by calling 719-385-5908 or email email@example.com.