Attention Contractors - the 2009 International Fire Code is now in effect.
- View your Plan review status.
- View your Plan log status.
- The noted disapproved items might not include a complete list of violations. The designer is to conduct a complete re-review of the plans for additional violations of codes or standards and incorrect information prior to resubmitting. There may be redlines on the plans that need to be addressed as well.
System plans must be picked up within 30 days. All system plans left longer than 30 days will be discarded as abandoned and an invoice will be mailed.
Construction and Water Plan Review Walk Through Hours:
Located in the Pikes Peak Regional Development Center, 2880 International Circle, Colorado Springs, CO 80910
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00pm - 3:45pm
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 9:00am - 11:45am
Overview of the Plan Review Status web pages
- The plan review status for system, construction, and hazmat plans reviewed in the last 30 days by Fire Prevention personnel will be displayed
- The information will be updated every hour 7:30 - 6:30.
- The following information is displayed on the main plan review status page:
- Street Number
- Street Name
- Business Name
- Building Name
- Review Status
- Plan Type
- Plan Id
- Review Date
- The information is displayed in a table ordered by street name.
- Plans will have a link to view the plan review comments associated with the review.
Use your browser's page search capability to help find a particular plan. For example, in Internet Explorer you can press "Ctrl-F" or select menu item "Edit -> Find" to search the page by business name, contractor, street name, etc.