Memorial, 1605 E. Pikes Peak Ave. (E. Pikes Peak and Hancock Aves.)
- Mark "Pa" Sertich Ice Center: public ice skating, lessons.
- Velodrome: bicycle racing track, roller skate racing track.
- Sports Center: Parks and Recreation's Sports Division Administrative Office; three baseball/softball fields, 15 football/soccer fields, 12 tennis courts with Tennis Center.
- YMCA operates the Memorial Park Recreation Center (indoor pool), fitness room, social/play room; swimming lessons.
Visitors can enjoy a stroll on the 1.25 mile paved trail around the lake or get a workout in at the fitness stations located along the trail. The lake also allows fishing, paddle boarding, swimming and motorized use.
There are no lifeguards on duty, and swimming is at your own risk during designated swimming days – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Permits are required for fishing and any type of watercraft usage, motorized and non-motorized. Learn more about fishing, boating, and watercraft rules
The parks department is planning to install an aeration system to address issues with blue-green algae. The system is tentatively slated to be installed Fall 2023.
The facility, located at 619 Prospect Lake Drive, provides indoor and outdoor learning spaces, an outdoor gathering area with boulder seating, a rentable indoor great room for community events, beach volleyball, a lit patio, accessible beach access, and food and beverage items for purchase from local concessionaire, Lakeside Dawgs. The public can also rent stand-up paddleboards for use in the lake.
- Large-group picnic area (by reservation)
- Bicycle criterium
- Horseshoe courts
- Multi-play court
- Three playgrounds (including Phil Long/Denver Broncos Community Playground with ADA accessibility)
- Public telephones
- Vending machines
- Prospect Lake Fitness Trail: 1.25 miles
- Criterium Trail: .6 miles
- Perimeter jogging trail: 2.2 miles