Share this page:
- November 1 to April 30: 5 am - 9 pm.
- May 1 to October 31: 5 am - 10 pm.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in City Parks by Ordinance No. 9-9-410.
- Parking/Vehicular Access: Motorized vehicles of all types including golf carts, gators, ATVs, etc, are strictly prohibited on park property, lawns, turf, restricted roadways, bicycle/pedestrian pathways, creek pathways, turf or athletic fields. All cars must be parked in designated parking areas.
- Trash and debris must be disposed of properly.
- Open fires and charcoal grills are prohibited. Place propane grills on hard surfaces such as a concrete pad or picnic table.
- It is unlawful for any person to injure, deface, destroy, sever or remove any park property.
- If you are using amplified equipment for your picnic or event, you will need to obtain a noise permit through the Police Department per Ordinances No. 9-8-101 through 9-8-109. Please contact CSPD at 444-7704 regarding noise permits. No permit is confirmed until the noise permit has been approved.
- The posting of signs leading to a reservation area or hanging decorations or other materials on park buildings, structures or vegetation is prohibited.
- The smoking of any cigarette, pipe, cigar or electronic smoking device is prohibited on park property unless a designated area is provided. No. 6-6-202