Essential Questions for City Initiatives
These essential questions should be considered as a tool to focus on and promote implementation of our Strong Connections vision for applicable City initiatives (refer to Chapter 1):
- Support the overall focus of our Strong Connections theme?
- Add value and improve the typologies and keystone indicators for Strong Connections?
- Contribute positively to increased mobility throughout the city and particularly related to east/west transportation needs?
- Specifically contribute in any way to enhance transit?
- Contribute to enhanced non-motorized transportation systems, connections with them or their use?
- Result in fiscally sustainable additions or other changes to the transportation network?
- Have a positive impact on walkability?
- Promote conservation of water and energy resources?
- Promote densification and sustainable utility usage?
- Support a reduction in vehicle miles traveled per capita?