The CSPD Impound Facility will remain CLOSED until Monday, 11/23/20, due to an outbreak of COVID. We anticipate reopening on Monday, 11/23/20 for normal business, once our staff is able to return.
- The facility will be sanitized and the employees are quarantined.
- There will be NO additional storage charges for days the impound is closed.
If you have impound questions, please review the Impound website for frequently asked questions.
- Vehicles impounded may take several days to show up on the site due to delays in data entry. You may contact CSPD non-emergency dispatch to find out if your vehicle was towed (719) 444-7000 if it does not show up on the site and you believe it may have been towed.
- If you have additional urgent questions, please contact impound at email@example.com
- Due to the staffing shortage, we will get to you as quickly as possible, but there will be a delay.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.