Filing a Criminal Report Online
Welcome to the online crime reporting portal. If you have a been a victim of certain crimes that meet certain criteria, this portal will allow you to self-report that crime. To use online reporting, all of the following must apply to your event:
- It happened within the city limits of Colorado Springs; and
- It is not happening right now; and
- There were no injuries, threats, or weapons involved; and
- There is not any suspect information; and
- The suspect did not leave any obvious evidence; and
- The suspect did not enter any structure to commit the crime; and
- You are at least 16 years of age.
If your event meets all of the above criteria, then you may use this portal to self-report the following crimes:
Online Reportable Crimes
- Crimes with victims deemed as crimes against the elderly (age 70 or higher) or a crime against an At-Risk person may not be reported online. Please call 444-7000 to report these crimes.
- If you have been a victim of Identity Theft that occurred outside the city limits of Colorado Springs, you can use this portal to file a criminal report; however, if the crime occurred inside the city limits, you must file a report by calling 719-444-7000.
If you have any questions about making a report online,
please call 719-444-7000.
WARNING NOTICE: Police Reports are a matter of public record. Reporting a false crime or lying on a report is a punishable crime. All violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.