Valley Hi Golf Course is one of Colorado Springs' hidden gems that offers wonderful scenic views of Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain. Constructed in 1956 and purchased by the city of Colorado Springs in 1975, Valley Hi has seen extensive improvements, making it one of the finest courses in the region. This 18-hole, par 72 course is developing a reputation for not only presenting golfers with unique, clever challenges, but for making them better than ever.
We have a full service golf shop that includes all the latest equipment, apparel, and lesson programs at the lowest prices in the Pikes Peak region. This wonderful facility features an outstanding Learn-to-Golf program for beginners sponsored by First Tee of Pikes Peak.
After a round of golf or a lesson, the full service restaurant is open for cool drinks or a wonderful snack or meal. Banquets are available.
Located at: 610 South Chelton, Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Call to book a Tee Time for Valley Hi: 719-385-6917
Tee Times can be made up to 7 days in advance online, in person, or via telephone.
Golf Course Winter Hours (weather pending)
8:00AM – 4:00PM
18-hole cart cut off is 12:00PM
9-hole cart cut off is 2:00PM
Valley Hi Grill and Pub Winter Hours
8:00AM – 9:00PM
Driving Range (weather pending)
Monday – Sunday
8:00AM – 4:00PM
2020 Pricing Information
2020 Valley Hi Aerification Dates
April 20,21,22 Conventional Aerification
August 24,25,26 Conventional Aerification
The First Tee of Pikes Peak
For More Valley Hi Web Sites
- Grass: Poa Annua/Bent grass greens, Bluegrass, Rye, and Poa Annua fairways.
- Wildlife: Has a variety of wildlife, ranging from foxes and deer to red tail hawks and ducks.
- Course Records: 64(par 71) Steve Tourville; 64(par 72) Michael Harrington
- Dress Code: Proper golf attire and spikeless shoes
- Practice Facility: Driving range, putting green, and short game lesson area
Golf Course Rules
- Tee off only between markers.
- Do not play unless players in front of you are out of range.
- Play holes in their numbered sequence. Do not cut across the course.
- Golfers cannot play more than one ball on any hole unless permitted by golf rules.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought on the golf courses.
- Replace all divots.
- Maintain your position or permit faster players to play through.
- Call "FORE" loudly if a ball is in danger of striking another player.
- Rake sand traps.
- Do not lay golf bags down or take carts onto putting surface.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Move off the green immediately after the last putt is made.
- The use of Range Balls on golf course is prohibited.
- Non-potable water used to irrigate. Do not drink.
- Play at your own risk when lightning is threatening. Management advises you to stop play and seek safe shelter. No warning siren will sound.
Please call fo 2020 tournament schedule.