Share this page:
Essential Questions for City Initiatives
- These essential questions should be considered as a tool to focus on and promote implementation of our Renowned Culture vision for applicable City initiatives (refer to Chapter 1):
- Support the overall focus on our Renowned Culture theme?
- Support or be consistent with the role of Downtown as a cultural heart of the region?
- Add value or help establish a cultural identity within a neighborhoodA geographic sub0area within the city that contains but is not limited to residential land uses. The extent of a neighborhood is variable and may be defined by tradition, organizational boundaries, the period of building and development, or subdivision patterns. Neighborhood boundaries may include such features as major streets or other physical elements. (Chapter 2) or unique place (Chapter 3)?
- Preserve or incorporate the historic assets of the city or promote this legacy?
- Maintain consistency with and promote our brand as Olympic City USA?
- Provide cultural services, opportunities, or access to underserved populations or neighborhoods?
- Incorporate public art in association with this action or decision?
- Support the enhancement of centers of lifelong learning and innovation in the city?