COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – The 2A Stormwater Advisory Committee will hold its quarterly meeting Thursday, August 20, 2020.
In the interest of the public health for committee members and the general public, the meeting will be held virtually through Microsoft Teams. Individuals planning to participate in the meeting are encouraged to download Microsoft Teams to their computer or mobile device. A conference call-in number will also be available to participate by phone.
Conference ID: 352 885 940#
The committee provides advice and recommendations regarding the implementation of the recently-passed ballot measure 2A to fund the City’s stormwater program for a period of 20 years. The Ballot 2A Stormwater Advisory Committee includes seven experts from the community as well as two City Council members. Members are, in alphabetical order:
- Shannon Anderson, Summit Economics LLC
- David Havlick, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Matthew Johnson, HDR
- Don Knight, City Councilmember
- Christine Lowenberg, The Greenway Fund
- Emily Magnuson, Kimley Horn
- Gary Nesbitt, Young Life
- Terry Schooler, Walker Schooler District Managers
- Tom Strand, City Councilmember