Hazardous Materials (New Construction)
This section contains information for hazardous materials related to new construction or remodel of existing buildings or areas.
- Permit Application: Permit application for any hazardous materials and/or hazardous activity. This form is required whenever a location has or will have hazardous materials over the amounts indicated in the Permit Amounts table (see below).
- Triage and Certification Form: Form used during construction plan reviews to determine if a hazardous materials plan review is required
- Permit Amounts: Table of hazardous materials permit amounts per the adopted fire code.
- CO2 Questionnaire: Form required to be submitted with plans when Carbon Dioxide is, or will be used for beverage dispensing, atmosphere enrichment or any other use.
- Plan Submittal Information: Submittal requirement information for hazardous materials plan reviews.
- HMIS in Excel: The Hazardous Materials Inventory Statement (HMIS) in a fillable Microsoft Excel format.
- HMIS in Non-Fillable PDF: The Hazardous Materials Inventory Statement (HMIS) in a non-fillable PDF format.
- Medical Marijuana: Link to the Medical Marijuana/Extraction Operations information page.
- HAMMERS: Link to the HAMMERS information page. Facilities with hazardous materials in amounts that require permits must enter their facilities information into HAMMERS.
- Other Hazmat Permits: Link to the information page for other hazardous materials.